Events Region Tourism

Zimbabwe – Promote African tourism

Ghanaian buyers who are in the country for this year’s edition of Sanganai/Hlanganani World Travel and Tourism Expo, have said African tourist destinations should champion an “Africa for Africa” strategy as a way of boosting continental visits.

This year’s edition of the Expo will be held at the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) grounds in Bulawayo and will run from tomorrow to Saturday and comes at a time when arrivals are on the rise, thanks to the good will the country is enjoying on the back of President Mnangagwa’s rise to power.

Organisers of the Expo, the Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA), have already confirmed the arrival of international buyers from Germany, France, Italy, the Benelux, as well as those from North America and Asia.

Speaking to the media at the Robert Mugabe International Airport after the arrival of Ghanaian buyers whose delegation also included officials from that country’s Tourism Authority, Ghana Women in Tourism president who is also Zimbabwe Tourism Ambassador in West Africa Ms Nancy Sam, said Zimbabwe was an important player in African tourism that cannot be ignored.

Ishemunyoro Chingwere Business Reporter

Source: www.herald.co.zw

Related posts

Ghana – Spain, Ghana Sign Cultural Cooperation MoU…

ZITF hangs in the balance. . . bars exhibitors from COVID-19-affected countries

Angola: Online Portal For Tourism Visa Applications Now Open.

11 comments

Maxie December 31, 2018 at 11:57 pm

wonderful points altogether, you just gained a brand new reader.
What migut you recommend about your put up that you simply made some
days in the past? Any sure?

Pokerwithrealmoney January 1, 2019 at 12:04 am

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i
am really impressed to rad all at one place.

ignition casino free play January 3, 2019 at 3:27 am

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo
News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get
there! Cheers

is bovada legal January 3, 2019 at 6:43 am

I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but
good topic. I needs to spend some timne learning more orr understanding more.

Thanks for excellent informayion I was looking for this info ffor my mission.

casino games online January 3, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Having read this I believed iit waas rrather enlightening.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this short article together.
I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

Real Money Online Poker January 4, 2019 at 4:01 am

Hey! Do youu know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked har
on. Any suggestions?

bovada bonus January 5, 2019 at 6:49 am

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board
and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.I hope to give something back and elp others like you helped me.

jackpot city January 14, 2019 at 10:51 pm

For most up-to-date news you have to visit web and on inteenet I found this
web site as a mokst excellent site for hottest updates.

welcome bonus January 15, 2019 at 6:58 pm

It’s an remarkable arficle in support off all the internet people; they will get advantage from
itt I am sure.

FortuneJack sign up bonus January 19, 2019 at 8:02 am

I used to be suggested this blog by my cousin. I am no longer sure
whether or not this pput up is written by means oof hhim as nobody else recognize such distinctive
about myy trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

mbitcasino welcome bonus January 19, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Have you eer considered abouyt inluding a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you saay is important and all.
However imagine if youu added some great images or videdo clips to give your posts more, “pop”!
Your content iss excellent buut with images and video clips,
this site could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its field.
Very good blog!